The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Catalysis is a process of increasing the rate of reaction due the participation of some additional substances. Synthesis forms a considerable component of most programs in this area. Synthesis and catalysis are important in the production of new material, where catalysts are progressively used by chemists both in academia and chemical industries. Nowadays there exist huge choices of hi-tech catalysts and demands, which help in the synthetic processes. Optimal result achievement in chemical industries depends on the skills and experiences in using or selecting appropriate catalyst.
- Track 1-1Homogeneous Catalysis
- Track 1-2Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Track 1-3Organometallic Catalysis
- Track 1-4The Chemical Industry
- Track 1-5Catalysis as a Multidisciplinary Science
- Track 1-6Applications of Catalysis
- Track 1-7Catalysis: Current Challenges
Chemical reaction engineering involves the study of optimization of chemical reactions in order to define best reactor plant design. In these optimization studies catalyst plays an imperative role. In the world of modern chemistry, industries aim to achieve high-quality products and to minimize the unwanted by-products. It depends on flow phenomenon, mass & heat transfer, process control and catalyst properties.
- Track 2-1Mass Transfer & Heat Transfer Operations
- Track 2-2Fluid Mechanics & Transport Phenomenon
- Track 2-3Mechanical Unit Operations
- Track 2-4Chemical Reactor Studies
- Track 2-5Heat Exchangers & Advanced reactors
- Track 2-6Reactor Design & Modelling
- Track 2-7Thermodynamic Studies & Ab initio thermodynamics
- Track 2-8Catalysis & Multiphase Reaction
Organic chemistry deals with the elementary studies like carbon & hydrogen as main and their bonding. Organic chemistry: Organic reaction & Organics synthesis. The basic theory of these reactions depends on bonds strength, electron affinity and steric hindrance. This field covers all chemical compounds except the myriad organic compounds (carbon based compounds, usually containing C-H bonds).
- Track 3-1Organic Reactions
- Track 3-2Organic Synthesis
- Track 3-3Fullerenes & Applications
- Track 3-4Industrial inorganic chemistry
- Track 3-5Characterization Studies
Biomolecular & Biochemical Engineering involves the study of chemical processes within and relating to living organisms. Bioorganic chemistry applies the principles and methods of organic chemistry to solve problems of biological relevance. It deals with the study of amino acids, nucleic acids, peptide chain & so on. Nucleic acids that embrace DNA & RNA which are made up of monomers called Nucleotides. These nucleotides are also known as phosphate nucleotides. By this way chemistry rules life science. Advancements in engineered life science gives better living.
- Track 4-1Biomolecule Studies : Carbohydrates, Lipids, Proteins, Nucleic Acids
- Track 4-2Pathway Metabolism : Glycolysis & Gluconeogenesis
- Track 4-3Bioprocess & Biosystems Engineering
- Track 4-4Stereochemistry of amino acids
- Track 4-5Synthesis of amino acids
- Track 4-6Peptides sequence analysis
Bio-catalysis in future literally impact almost every facet of industrial processes – drug material manufacture, food flavours, fragrances, electronic chemicals, polymers. Bio-catalysis is a chemical process which uses enzymes like protein & organic substances as catalyst. Adopting the use of biocatalyst or enzyme catalyst as a mainstream in industrial processes paves a great way for Green Chemistry. Biotransformation deals with the modification of chemical compounds like amino acids, nutrients, toxin & drugs in body by the use of organisms. These modifications end up with mineral products like CO2 , H2O or water soluble compounds which can be easily excreted.
- Track 5-1Enzyme Discovery & Enzyme Immobilization
- Track 5-2Drug Metabolism & Disposition
- Track 5-3Bio-tranformation of Xenobiotics
- Track 5-4Metabolic Engineering
- Track 5-5Upstream & Downstream Processing on Biocatalyst
Green chemistry also known as sustainable chemistry deals chemical engineering in making products eco-friendly and reducing the level of hazardous substance use. The application of green chemistry in future will be enlarged. Environmental chemistry is an interdisciplinary science that concerns the environment/atmosphere and focuses on the effects of chemicals polluting the nature.
- Track 6-1Green Solvents
- Track 6-2Green Catalyst & Sustainable Energy
- Track 6-3Biofuel & Green Chemistry
- Track 6-4Environmental Chemistry & Pollution Control
- Track 6-5Green Economy & Strategies
- Track 6-6Industrial Applications of Green Chemistry
Pharmaceutical chemistry or Medical chemistry interlinks organic chemistry, pharmacology & various biological specialities. This paves the path for drug discovery & making pharma as a leading field to extend life survive period. Clinical Chemistry is concerned with the analysis of bodily fluids, diagnostics and pathological studies.
- Track 7-1Drug Discovery Studies
- Track 7-2Processes in Medicine Production : Formulation & Designing Methodologies
- Track 7-3Clinical Endocrinology
- Track 7-4Clinical Microbiology
- Track 7-5Advances in Laboratory Medicine
Zeolites and zeolite-like micro-porous materials have been playing an ever-increasing role in heterogeneous catalysis. Zeolites are the most important heterogeneous catalyst having huge industrial applications in fields like petrochemistry, petroleum refining, chemical synthesis & environmental protection. An important zeolite catalyst used in the petroleum industry is ZSM-5. Electron microscopic investigations of zeolites are reviewed.
- Track 8-1Zeolites in Petro Chemical Industries
- Track 8-2Disruptive Catalysis by Zeolites
- Track 8-3Two-dimensional Zeolites
- Track 8-4Zeolites in Industrial Catalysis
- Track 8-5Hierarchical Zeolites
- Track 8-6Microscopic & Spectroscopic Study of Zeolites
Pyrolysis is thermo-chemical treatment applied on carbon based products. Pyrolysis treatment takes places in the absence of oxygen. The pyrolytic disintegration of wood forms a large number of chemical substances. Some of these chemicals can be used as substitutes for conventional fuels. Role of catalyst is important in certain pyrolysis process.
- Track 9-1Biomass : Slow Pyrolysis & Fast Pyrolysis
- Track 9-2Pyrolysis in Biofuel Production
- Track 9-3Hydrogen Production & Hydro-treating of Stable Oil
- Track 9-4Plastic Pyrolysis
Computational catalysis is a branch of chemistry which uses computer stimulations in helping chemical issues. It is a rapidly developing field and has impressive advancements in quantum-mechanical techniques and in the speed & power of computers, which helps in the elucidation and rationalization how chemical processes are accelerated in the presence of catalyst. It helps in computing the structures and properties of molecules & solids.
- Track 10-1Photochemistry & Nano-photonics
- Track 10-2Solid-state & Materials Chemistry
- Track 10-3Industrial Computational Catalysis
- Track 10-4Spectroscopic Study of Catalysis
- Track 10-5Computational Catalysis in Structure Prediction & Mechanism Studies
Polymer catalysis concentrates on late advancements in compound catalysed polymers blend in the zone of polyesters, polysaccharides, polyaromatics & polymer alterations. Catalysis by polymers is new and turned into a nourishing branch in the field of science.
- Track 11-1Polymerization in Flexible Plastics
- Track 11-2Polymerization in Petroleum Refinery
- Track 11-3Polymer Material Science and Catalyst Engineering
- Track 11-4Metallocene Catalyst
- Track 11-5Polymers for Catalysis and Energy Devices
Chemical Kinetics is used for understanding various procedures. This reaction kinetics helps in the study of rates of the chemical processes, final result or yield information and by-products minimization. It involves many mathematical models. It covers all the general chemical science fields.
- Track 12-1Reaction Mechanism
- Track 12-2Thermo-kinetics
- Track 12-3Collision Theory
- Track 12-4Stereochemistry
- Track 12-5Transition State
Enzyme kinetics deals with the chemical reactions which uses enzyme as a catalyst. These enzyme biocatalysts are usually protein molecules that manipulate other enzyme substrates. This helps in understanding the inhibition studies and how a drug or an agonist inhibits an enzyme. Not all biological catalysts are protein enzymes, RNA based catalysts like ribozymes & ribosomes are helpful in RNA splicing and translation.
- Track 13-1Enzyme Assays
- Track 13-2Michaelis-Menton Kinetics
- Track 13-3Multi-substrate Reactions
- Track 13-4Enzyme Inhibition & Activation
Human kinetics emphasizes on the understanding of human physical activities in its broadest. It helps in enhancing wide knowledge in the major areas like kinesiology, adopted physical exercise research, motor behaviour and life span development.
- Track 14-1Ergonomics & Human Factors
- Track 14-2Sport Kinetics & Sport Management
- Track 14-3Biomechanics
- Track 14-4Exercise Physiology & Psychology
- Track 14-5Athletic Therapy
- Track 14-6Orthopaedics â€“ Bone Joint Kinetics
Cell kinetics plays a predominant role in the field of bioprocess industries and biomass production studies. Knowing the growth kinetics or proliferation kinetics makes the study of cell and cancer science little easy. Cell kinetics relays on different parameters & these optimal parameters leads to successful biomass production.
- Track 15-1Bacterial/Microbial Cell Growth & Cell Division Kinetics
- Track 15-2Bioprocess Engineering & Fermenter Design
- Track 15-3Biomass Production
- Track 15-4Growth Curve & Reaction Studies
- Track 15-5Tumor Cell Growth Kinetics & Doubling Time
Pharma kinetics is the leading field in life science studies. Pharma kinetics nourishes information on drug delivery processes in human. Accelerating knowledge on fate of a drug within the body and how body reacts to that drug. It deals with concentration of drug, receptor site and drug effects.
- Track 16-1Pharmacokinetics â€“ADME Processes
- Track 16-2Pharmacodynamics
- Track 16-3Compartmental & Non-Compartmental Analysis
- Track 16-4Receptor Binding & Effects